Copyright/Permission to reproduce
© Library of Parliament
The photographic images belonging to the Library of Parliament are subject to copyright. They may be downloaded and reused without permission in any format for personal or non-commercial use, subject to the following conditions:
- The copyright of the photographs must be acknowledged in the following form: © Library of Parliament.
- Users must not adapt, alter or manipulate any of the images.
- Users must not use the images so as to bring Parliament into disrepute or use them in a deliberately misleading or defamatory context.
- This permission is not transferable. Users cannot authorize others to re-use the images.
- Photographs must not be used for commercial gain or in connection with advertising or marketing or to imply any association or endorsement by Parliament.
- Photographs must not be used for partisan or political purposes.